Ayala Material Services, Inc.
was established in 2013 in the US and locates in the South San Francisco bay area (Eastern part of Silicon Valley). Our expertise includes local and international sourcing of hard-to-find, obsolete and end-of-life components in the electronics industry.
Ayala Material Services, Inc. is a "One Stop" servicing company for the electronics industry from component kitting to product packaging. We have continued to provide product manufacturing services that satisfy the demands of our customers. Going forward, while continuing to expand our current markets, we aim to develop new markets for our services and are actively working to grow our business.
Ayala Material Services, Inc. continues to take on new challenges. Yet, even as the times change, our commitment to providing our customers with valuable services and contributing to society will remain the same. We unceasingly pursue new technology and remain a company that never stops evolving. We are looking to keep abreast of the times and make new history by creating a fresh and vital culture, while at the same time preserving the things we have worked so hard to build.
Ayala Material Services, Inc. procures materials with an eye toward economic rationality and the environmental load that includes quality, costs, delivery lead times, reliability, services, etc. As a result, we are looking for the best raw materials, supplemental materials, equipment and parts, and services, whether in the US or around the world. We hope to create strong and wide-ranged partnerships with our business partners, and are waiting for aggressive proposals.
Wire soldering on products
Cable harness assembly
Full service capabilities
- Prototyping to mid-volume production and high-mixed production
- Consignment or turnkey manufacturing (ROHS compliant and non-ROHS)
- Quick turn prototype assembly (ROHS compliant and non-ROHS)
- Material procurement and kitting Service
- System and sub-assembly
- System box-build assembly
- Cable and harness assembly
- PC board and system bring-up testing with software loaded
- Functional testing
- Burn-in testing
- AOI, 3D X-ray inspection
- BGA rework, fine pitch component rework
- Hard-to-find and obsolete components procurement
- Shipping and drop ship service
- Distribution and direct fulfillment
- Configure-to-Order (CTO)